Summer is almost here! Or if you’re like me in Texas, it’s been here for a few weeks. I’ve always lived in a warm weather climate and love summer! There are a few things that have become must have summer essentials for me over the years that I always make sure I’m stocked up on as warm weather approaches. These are the must have essentials you need for summer 2022!
- Supergood Mineral Mattescreen – At the top of my summer essentials list is a good sunscreen. I spend a lot of time outdoors in the summer and try to always wear sunscreen. Even though my makeup has an SPF in it, I like to layer this underneath. It also has a slight tint so it’s great to wear on it’s own on no makeup days. This is a summer must have for me!
- Goodr Sunglasses – I ordered a pair of these sunglasses for running last fall and love them. They’re lightweight and comfortable, they’re stylish, and they won’t break the bank so you can have a few pairs to stash in your car and beach bag. I have this pair, and I’m adding this pair to my wishlist. The glitter is so fun for summer!
- Mega Babe Thigh Rescue – IYKYK. I don’t think it matters how far I run or how many squats I do, this is a must have summer essential that I will always need. Trust me when I say this will keep you more comfortable this summer. Add this to your next Target pickup.
- J. Crew Ruched Bandeau One-piece Swimsuit – I’ve had several of this style over the years and it is the most flattering swimsuit. I love the ruching and since it’s strapless you don’t have to worry about tan lines. This style comes in so many pretty colors! I also love this nautical stripe version!
- Daisy Faye Designs Wet/dry Bag – I can’t spend the day at the pool or beach without this must have summer essential. These cute bags are lined with waterproof PUL so they’re perfect for keeping things like my phone, wallet, and keys protected from splashes. After fun in the sun, they can hold a wet swimsuit for the ride home. The prints are so fun, too!
I hope this list help to get your shopping started to make sure you have all the summer must have essentials you need in 2022! What would you add to this list?
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support!