With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite gifts for mom to help you shop or create your wish list! These are all products that I own and love or are currently on my wish list for Mother’s Day!
- Daisy Faye Designs Signature Set – This curated set includes one of each of our pouch sizes, plus a key fob. The Rifle Paper Co. fabrics were carefully selected to coordinate perfectly together and are beautiful on their own. Mom will love using this set to organize her bag, her car, and everything she needs for summer vacation!
- Tory Burch Miller Sandals – These are a bit of a splurge, but I love mine so much. They are a classic design that makes any outfit look a little more polished. I’d give them a 6 out of 10 for comfort because they don’t offer much support, but a 10 out 10 for style! They run true to size and the makeup color is my favorite.
- Maya Brenner Necklace – I received one of these for Christmas a few years ago and literally never take it off. It’s perfect on its own, but also layers well. Order this one early since they are made to order. It would be a perfect Mother’s Day gift!
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Heart – Let mom know how much you love her cooking! I use Le Creuset almost exclusively for my cooking and this cast iron heart would make an excellent addition to my collection, or yours!
- Madewell Transport Tote – I’ve had this bag for years and it just gets better with age. The zip top size is perfect to hold all your things, plus a few kid things like a water bottle, snacks, and diaper. It’s a great bag for any mom transitioning away from a diaper bag and I love that it’s a crossbody.
- Garden Party Pajamas – It’s no secret that I love Rifle Paper Co. and these pajamas just look dreamy, literally. Mom deserves something a little luxe to be woken up several times a night in (or to make up for those nights). Wishlisted!
- Mama Mug and Tea Sampler – Give mom a few minutes to herself with a mug all her own and this tea sampler. Just promise that you’ll leave her alone for a few minutes while she enjoys it.
- Family photo shoot – Mom is always the one behind the camera and she deserves to be in the picture, too! Gift her a sweet frame for Mother’s Day to let her know about the upcoming shoot. It’s a gift that she’ll look back on and love for years to come!
- Flowers from a local florist – If you decide to go the flower delivery route for your Mother’s Day gift, we recommend finding a local floral shop instead of ordering from one of the big guys. You’ll be supporting a small business and will most likely receive beautiful, unique blooms and top notch customer service! We love Native Poppy if you’re in the San Diego area!
- Volcano Candle – My favorite scent! If you want mom’s house to smell like Anthropologie, this is the candle to buy! This one comes in a cute container than can be re-used after the candle has been enjoyed. (Tip: Place the candle in the freezer for a bit and then you can pop any remaining was out easily).
Whether you go all out this year or just send a card, be sure to let mom know how much you love and appreciate all that she does. Comment with your favorite idea from our Mother’s Day Gift Guide and feel free to forward this to someone who needs it!
This post contains affiliate links and I may make a small commission if you make a purchase (at no additional cost to you). Thank you for your support of this blog!